Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weird Things I've Heard Myself Say on this Trip

1. How do you wash suspenders? I think I got some manure on mine.
2. I can't wear nail polish cause the chickens will peck at my toes.
3. Don't worry...driving and drinking a beer is only nominally illegal in Hawaii.
4. You remember he guy with one tooth who lives in the yurt with his cat? Yeah, I just made out with him.
5. I have to wear pants cause I'm getting knee wrinkles from the sun.
6. Where is my oompa loompa wig?
7. I'm tired of rainbows.
8. The three legged goat ran away again?
9. When do I get to go drunken pig hunting with you and your brothers?
10. You're like the sixth person I've met who stayed with the Hari Krishnas because they have good food.
11. How exactly do you mail a coconut?
12. TiVo that shit, cause when I get back we all need to learn the hustle for the disco party.
13. Wii Tennis is not a form of aerobic exercise.
14. How much do you think I can take and still make it to work at 6am to milk the goats?
15. So let me get this straight: you don't really bathe, you dance topless at drum circles, you write mantras on your water bottles, you're in an open relationship, you haven't had a job in two years and you don't consider yourself a hippie?

3 comments:

  1. Seriously. The things we never thought we'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #15 made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no one likes to consider themself a hippie
    especially if they really are a hippie

    ReplyDelete